

Well I had to share these photo's as we went to this new place to get a haircut for the kids. It is called Sweet & Sassy. It is a cute new haircut/spa for kids. How nuts is that. Little girls can get pedicures and manicures and get their hair all done up there. The idea is great - but it also scares me to think what are we teaching our little girls at such a young age. Don't get me wrong, they did a great job with both of the kids haircuts and it was only $15 each. The bonus was that I didn't have to sit with them and hold them down and get hair all over me. Another great thing was that the kids were having fun while getting their haircuts. No crying or fussing - it was great. Getting Alexa a mani and pedi sounds tempting trust me, but at the same time I think I will wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment