


It has been a while (Spetember to be exact) since I updated our blog. I am so sorry. I have become an addict of updating Facebook instead with lots of pictures as it is a lot easier. I promise from now on I will update this blog for those who don't have a Facebook account.
We had a great Christmas and New Years. Surrounded with lots of family and great friends. The kids have been having a great time as usual and we have also. Greg has been home a lot more than usual, so its been great. Unfortunately he starts traveling again in about a week :( So it will be back to seeing him only 3 days out of the week a couple weeks out of the month.
The good news is that we both have our jobs and are doing well still. We are both very fortunate.
The following are a few pictures. The one with Greg we took yesterday at the TNT Fireworks store. He was in heaven. Then the one of Maxx is his school picture - he has his little smirk that I love :) Then the picture of Alexa is her 2 year old picture that our friend Angela took for Alexa's 2nd birthday gift. She looks so grown up huh?
Well enjoy and again I promise to update a lot more frequently.
Here's to a healthy and safe 2009!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment