Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Finally...she got her earings





It looks worse that it really was. She did great!!! Poor kid just didn't understand what was happening to her. Maxx got upset when he saw her cry - hence the picture of the Dr. carrying him in the background while I was taking care of Alexa. Honestly she looks great and I am so happy its over with. Now all I have to do is take care of it for the next month. Daily I have to twist it and then clean it and put neosporin on it. Its so weird cause there was zero blood involved and her ears are not even red. Maxx keeps saying "Aleca has boo boo on ear" - yes its says Aleca as he can't say Alexa. Any how, she did great and looks beautiful.
I am just glad this is over and now we have other things to look forward too - like crawling soon (not yet, she isn't even close thank goodness).

No comments: