

We had a great week. Lots of friends came over and lots of pool and park time this week. I also found a school for Maxx come fall time. We are going to try to go to school 2 or 3 mornings from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM. We think it will be good for him to be around some other kids. The great news is that the school also helps you teach them how to go potty. That has been torture for us. We are trying but Maxx has been a rebel lately. Alexa has been rolling from her back to her tummy a ton and now starting go from her tummy to her back. She is so thrilled with her self. She is also starting to become ticklish :) She squirms when you tickle her now. Maxx got a hair cut this week - not sure if I like it. I liked his scruffy surfer look. The good news about this hair cut, is that it seems like his hair is all even and coming in thicker. So we will see. He has 2 molars coming in currently on the bottom - his 2 yr molars so he has been especially moody lately. Oh and the picture of Alexa with the green much coming out is spinach. Get this, I bought a bag of Organic Spinach and all it made is a small amount of Spinach - enough for one meal. I had to cut off the stems and wash it and then cut it up and then cook it and lastly blend it. Well all that and Alexa HATED it. It was comical...so I had to share this photo. Enjoy and I am sure I will take some more pics over Memorial Day weekend. No plans this weekend - just going to enjoy living here in Jupiter :)
No comments:
Post a Comment